- Be Out - Detect (2) - 1st Adventure (Cassette)
- Playing For Keeps - Elvis* - The King Of Rock N Roll: The Complete 50s Masters (CD)
- One More Time (Angel Mix) - Base 1 - One More Time (Vinyl)
- Fatima - Mustafa Šabanović I Ivica Bend - Dema Prala Te Pijav (Cassette, Album)
- Alligator Bogaloo - Lou Donaldson - Alligator Bogaloo (Vinyl, LP)
take the blame. These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more. They've got one player who can take the blame and the rest want to go about their business and let him take the fall. Times, Sunday Times () Politicians are the culprits and they need to take the blame.
· Take the Blame Lyrics: (Sam Thraxx don't miss) / (Popstar Benny) / (Popstar) / Looking at my phone ring like where these niggas was in ? .
Synonyms for take the blame include carry the can, own up, take responsibility, face the music, get it in the neck, take the rap, pay, be punished, suffer and be .
21 rows · The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the take the blame (5,3,3) crossword clue. The.
First the sun goes down and then the moon comes out. Another day is gone, and then it rain all night long. And I pray that I change my selfish ways. After all I can't, I can't escape. I'll take the blame for that (I'll take the blame for that, yeah, I'll take the blame for that).
- Je Suis Parti De Rien (Pour Arriver A Pas Grand Chose) - Eddy Mitchell - Sur La Route De Memphis (CD
- Moskito-Killer (Glühwürmchen-Idyll) (Glow Worm) - Klaus Wunderlich - Uraltedelschnulzensynthesizerga